Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Scotch with 2 drops of water–Day 7 of See You In September Blog Hop

 

Something to make your morning laugh, the on to the hop to see wonder creations.

A lady goes to the bar on a cruise ship
And orders a Scotch with two drops of water.As the bartender gives her the drink she says' I'm on this cruise to celebrate my 80th birthday and it's today.'
The bartender says 'Well, since it's your birthday, I'll buy you a drink.
In fact, this one is on me.'
As the woman finishes her drink
The woman to her right says
'I would like to buy you a drink, too.'
The old woman says
'Thank you.
Bartender, I want a Scotch with two drops of water.'
'Coming up' says the bartender
As she finishes that drink,
The man to her left says
'I would like to buy you one, too.'
The old woman says
'Thank you.
Bartender, I want another Scotch with two drops of water.'
'Coming right up' the bartender says.
As he gives her the drink,he says
'Ma'am, I'm dying of curiosity.
Why the Scotch with only two drops of water?'
The old woman replies
'Sonny, when you're my age,
You've learned how to hold your liquor...
Holding your water, however, is a whole other issue.'

Here is the list of participant in Day 7 of See You In September.  I am sure you will enjoy all the creative work done over the summer and things made with RB Gingham.

Thursday, September 11
Susie's World
Needled Mom
Cate's Linens
How ART you?
I Like To QuiltBlog

Quiltscapes 

 

The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

3 comments: