Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving To ALL

 

I like to wish all my blogging friends a Happy Thanksgiving.  My meal is just about ready and the family will be here soon. 

I like to give thanks that I can see another day, and spend time with my family.  I give thanks to have such great friends including my quilting family and blog family.  And most of all I give thanks to God, who follows me everyday of my life and see me through the bad and good times.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

No comments:

Post a Comment