Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Stamp On It Blog Hop Day 1

stampbuttonsmall_zps706156a0

Today is Day 1 of this great hop “Stamp On IT”.  So follow all the great hoppers out their who will be Stamping their names, State and postage of their on creative mines.

Our cheerleader for this hope is Thearica Burroughs of Pig Tales and Quilts were you can get the full schedule for the hop. An no other then our grand lady of the hop cheering us on is Madam Samm of Sew We Quilt.

So get on board and follow along, you will have a Stamping good time.  Can’t wait to see all the stamps. Here is the list for today.

 

June 26
Marjorie'sBusyCorner
Life in the Scrapatch
Pig Tales and Quilts
littlemushroomcap
sosewgreen
The Thimblemouse
Just Let Me Quilt
Words & Stitches
In Stitches And Seams

 

Happy Stamping to All

The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

No comments:

Post a Comment