Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What Is In The Mail?

 

Just to let you know, I am back in the swing of things with my sewing.  I have a couple of things that I need to finish and get in the mail for my Pass It Forward Ladies.  Being a perfectionist, what I send out to people I want them to be able to use it, love it, and enjoy it, so it has taken me a little time to really Pass It Forward.

I am making myself come in from work and just start sewing.  I am not even changing my clothes (only if I not really have too).  Because I know me, if I get upstairs I might not get back down.  But today has I was look through a pattern and thinking of the fabric I would use, I heard a dinging sound and realized it was my phone.  It was reminding me that my ministry tonight was heading the pray meeting, and since I am the President I need to get to the church on time.  So know sewing tonight.

SAM_2451

This is what was in the mail when I got home.  Book marks from Mimi Jean Pamfiloff.  She is a New York Times best selling author of Romance.  I must add that the books will have you rolling in your sit.  So if you get a chance check her out.  The book marks were free, so I just wanted them.  I read all my books on the Kindle.

The gardener has just finished my back and front yard, so I will show you some pictures of it tomorrow.

O.K. I know this blog is about quilting, but until I have something I can show you then you will have to read this or wait until I have something quilt (y) to share.

Love You

The Slow Quilter (Felicia)

2 comments:

  1. Whatever strikes your fancy to write about is what I'll read. There's more to life than quilting (really?). I love me a good rip-roaring romance/mystery novel. I call those "Book candy".

    Pure escapism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 23, 2013

    I travel a lot away fromhome and when I m around my family has the home TV when
    there is an importantNFL How To Create Video Games On the Internet.
    His name was Scott Pfeiffer and he is a champion Canadian Curler.
    Monday's bid was all DDA needed to refute the allegation of causing a loss to the exchequer. Unlike many more dramatic Video how to create video games Live tracks," Mario Solo Piano Medley" invites appreciation without making listeners feel like they've been smacked on
    the head.

    Feel free to visit my web-site Indiana Jones Video Game

    ReplyDelete