Welcome

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm still not sure what I will be featuring in this blog. I know it will be about quilting, but I might throw in the latest book I'm reading on my Kindle. So come along a follow me through my world of quilting and other stuff.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

And The Winner IS????

 

traveling stash button

You know, I almost forgot to post this.  It was a long day at church, then I had to run to the store for my mom, and just can in a crashed for a little bit.  After cooking dinner late, I remembered I need to find the winner for the Traveling Stash Box.  I when over to Mr. Random Generator and put in my numbers and it picked #2.

Cherise of Sewingly Along and this is what she said:

clip_image001CheriseSeptember 18, 2012

I would love to have this box come visit me! :) Please include me in the drawing. Have a wonderful day! :)

I did go visit her and she also had a Traveling Stash Box.  What wonderful things she had in hers, and I left a comment saying:  “It would be funny if we won each others, box”.  Well I might not have won hers, but she has won mine.

Congratulations Cherise, I will be sending out the box by Saturday.

 

The Slow Quilter

1 comment:

  1. Yay Cherise! have fun with your box! Enjoy the week, y'all!

    ReplyDelete